Sams Solar

Sams Solar Reviews

Sams Solar is a Solar Power Installation company based in Cranebrooke and serves NSW. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Sams Solar Reviews (4)

Sams solar wow

Wow I just got my electricity bill and I am in credit Sam and his team went above and beyond..
I got quoted and accepted a 15kw system ,
During the day of installation Sam noticed that my roof has additional space so he added a further 5 kw at no cost.

Sams team advised me that as they finished the job and had more time left in the day They wanted to ensure the highest of generation for me could occur ..

I couldn’t wish for more

Great installer who went over and above with our system. Highly recommended

Great explanation and detail with install!
Took the time to explain, provide tips and completed a thorough install job. Highly recommended

Original Review on 17-04-2016:

Sam is a sole trader and not a company. I was going to go with another provider but when it come down to price they would not honour their word. Original ratings

8 months later we asked PETER: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Terrible terrible is all I can say. I advise not to go with them under any circumstances.