Shoalhaven Hotwater And Elements Reviews

About Shoalhaven Hotwater And Elements, Solar Installers

Shoalhaven Hotwater And Elements is a Solar Power Installation company based in Shoalhaven and serves NSW. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Shoalhaven Hotwater And Elements Solar Reviews

When a 3kW system was installed on my roof in 2013, this company signed me up for 30c pkWh FIT with Sanctuary Energy, whom they touted as offering the best deal. But already by then Sanctuary Energy had been subject to adverse legal findings in QLD, where they were disallowed new customers. And they were under threat of deregistration in NSW for failure to pay rebates. It took me two years, and a protracted legal matter, to obtain any rebates from Sanctuary Energy. (For full episode, go to Whirlpool Forums, and type in ShoalhavenLifer). Shoalhaven Hotwater and Elements should have known all of this, and should not have signed up any customers with them.
But worse: I had a solar hot water system installed on the same day. The tradesman placed the system in a position that made installation easier for him, and provided me with an unnecessary extra 4 meters of cold water run every time a hot tap was turned on. He claimed the metal beam on which I asked him to place the system would "bow". This was not true. I believe his intent was to avoid having to crawl under the house to do the pipework alteration I instructed him to do. I later had to pay $500 to another company to change it, and remove the unnecessary 4 meters of piping.
I am impressed with the service I received, I was given a time and date for the units to be installed, true to their word, the work was completed with no mess left, all instructions explained to me( I'm an elderly widow) the men used patience and courtesy, which made me feel comfortable with the decision to go ahead and have Solar power installed. Thank you for fowarding my name to the company, from the time they first contacted me until the project was completed they help me to understand the concept of the Solar panels. Although not the cheapest quote, for me it was the best service offered to me, Thank you again, for your follow-up with the emails. Beverley Norris Show additional information