Solar Edwards Reviews

About Solar Edwards, Solar Installers

Solar Edwards
Solar Edwards is a Solar Power Installation company based in and serves . Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Solar Edwards Solar Reviews

I found research on the panels and inverters proposed by the five different installers I looked at very difficult apart from reading the very baffling literature that was provided, so it was very useful to have the Solar Quotes website to refer to so that I could put informed questions to the suppliers. The phone advice provided when I rang SolarQuotes was invaluable in helping me make a decision when I had narrowed my Shortlist down to two.
SolarEdwards were patient and helpful with my many enquiries over a few weeks. Once the deposit was paid everything went according to schedule and was completed within three weeks. The electrician they use is very passionate about doing the job correctly and professionally. He discussed with me best arrangement for the panels for most efficiency and for most convenient placement of the inverter.
After three weeks of operation I have been very happy with the power that is being generated even on very overcast or rainy days. Sunny days mean I don't have to think twice about using electricity because it's free.
Malcolm provided excellent customer service, the best price and assistance with delivery. Would highly recommend this company, excellent service all the way. Show additional information
Solar Edwards has been around for aproximately 20 yrs and is involved in solar hot water and in solar power,they are resellers of Rec panels and SMA inverters the sales person was honest and not pushy as some and it was pleasant experience for me. Show additional information