Solar Xpress Reviews

About Solar Xpress, Solar Installers

Solar Xpress has been serving the Queensland renewable energy market for more than 22 years, during which time it has won a host of awards. The company has a showroom on the Bruce Highway just north of Brisbane and south of the Sunshine Coast.

Each member of the team at Solar Xpress is an expert in their chosen field, so customers can get the best possible advice on which solar power system is most suited to their needs.

The company only stocks and sells the best products and brands on the market, as it realises that quality is essential to its customers.

Solar Xpress Solar Reviews

I purchased my system from Solar Xpress in 2007. I had a problem with the inverter in 2011 and a serviceman arrived and fixed the system under warranty - no charge. The fan has again malfunctioned (melted Fronius) and I called them today. The company has been bought by new owners a couple of years ago. To come here for warranty work? $300 or if they have other work about $150!! My neighbours system also failed and was a warranty job. Solar Xpress wanted bank details for payment of $300 to come and LOOK at the system! They are now out of pocket $300 for a warranty job. They also wanted payment to return for repairs. Don't use Solar Xpress if you live north of the Sunshine Coast. Poor after sales service and by my phone call today anything that you purchased from Solar Xpress prior to the new owners buying the business - bad luck!! Show additional information
Quoted to be installed after 30 June deadline, but actually able to install before so an increased govt. rebate was applied to our quote making our final figure more enticing.

They are fantastic guys, quotes very reasonable, and tell you all you need to know in our language, so that we can understand the concept. And if we still weren't sure they would explain it easier if possible. Giving tips about power useage etc.
This firm actually listened to what I wanted. They designed a system to fit my roof and energy needs rather than just trying to foist their standard system on me. I had this firm recommended by a friend. Their system used the best quality components. Show additional information