Sunelec Reviews

About Sunelec, Solar Installers

Sunelec is an Australian company with 19 years of experience and specialises in the installation of solar power systems. It is a member of the Clean Energy Council and has experience in the electrical contracting field.

The company is responsible for designing remote area and grid-connected solar power systems to meet the needs of each individual client.

Its renewable energy knowledge enables Sunelec to provide the highest quality solar power products and systems to suit a range of customers. Approved clients can receive finance options from the company and assistance is given with applying for government rebates.

Sunelec Solar Reviews

Sunelec fitted our off grid system over 10 years ago and still provide us with support when needed. Brilliant service! Show additional information
We are getting approx 15 KW a day & as it is winter we expect to get about 20 KW the same as my husband's work mate. We got the 230 Watt German Panels with a German SMA Inverter. Energex connected us to the grid about 1 month afer we got the system installed. Sunelec organised all the paperwork for grid connection. Show additional information
The information provided from your website was very informative and useful.

I received the names of three suppliers as promised.

I was not impressed with one supplier who rang from Adelaide and spent the first 5 minutes trying to pressure me into making a decision before even telling me what he had to offer. He was later helpful in answering my questions but overall it was not a "nice shopping experience"

The second supplier emailed me brochures to look at. It was difficult to get more information from them although they emailed me on occassions for a decision.

I didn't heard from the third supplier.

The supplier I used was local. They came out to look at the site and explain everything in detail. Service was good and I'm happy with the results so far.
Very smooth no fuss no hassles from either side. Show additional information