Check Your Postcode for local solar power quotes

Todds Plumbing And Solar Reviews

About Todds Plumbing And Solar, Solar Installers

Todds Plumbing And Solar is a Solar Power Installation company based in Ashmore and serves QLD. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Todds Plumbing And Solar Solar Reviews

DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT. BUYER BEWARE. Would be happy to discuss with any prospective genuine buyer. Show additional information
We have Solar Hot Water and electric Power systems installed.
At 38 months we have had problems with the hot water Chromagen unit tripping the switchboard circuit breaker. Todd's answer is $130 call out fee plus a new pump at $370+. In trying myself to find the problem, the pump electrical supply was switched off and the 3 pin plug pulled. I was told that by unplugging the pump I have caused other problems and this would cost more. This comment has been rejected by our electrician who suggested my action to isolate the problem. Chromogen was contacted and they have been most helpful. Praise to them. They should seriously consider whether Todds are a suitable installer agent.
With thanks to you I learnt a lot about solar electricity. Show additional information