Transformed Energy Solutions

Transformed Energy Solutions Reviews

Transformed Energy Solutions is a Solar Power Installation company based in Marion and serves SA. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Transformed Energy Solutions Reviews (2)

Highly recommended, great service!

Transformed Energy Solutions installed our solar system and were absolutely fantastic! The team was responsive from the first day I contacted them, I felt very informed on our options and selected an option that was high quality and affordable. I particularly liked the roof design layout they sent before installation. The crew was very efficient and friendly. I did a lot of shopping around before selecting these guys and I’m glad I did because they did such a great job. I just got my first bill since solar and it’s made a big difference.

I now use them for all our electrical work around the house. I highly recommend them.

Original Review on 11-04-2019:

One of your 3 quoters didn't contact me. The other two were fine.
I happened upon the guys at Transformed Energy Solutions and was very happy with the quoted system price point and eagerness to install ASAP which was important to me. The install looks to be immaculate.

8 months later we asked Tim: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

NA