Tru Solar Reviews

About Tru Solar, Solar Installers

Tru Solar
Tru Solar is a Solar Power Installation company based in and serves SA. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Tru Solar Solar Reviews

No show

I paid a deposit in February & haven’t heard a word since Show additional information

All bs

initial sales talk was positive and helpful though the obvious "sign up now i have one kit left in stock " pitch 1st July
sent docs and pics of property as requested they said August install
waiting and i decided to email them in october they said November install no phone call nothing
took the day off to meet them no installer was coming but allegedly the truck broke down took them 3 days to find this out
I was told January Install..
i phoned them in Late January , they said sorry no stock due to corona virus even though the WHO had yet to declare an outbreak for 3 more days
they said 6th March Install
i thought this was the day so i took another day off work
no installer no phone call
i phoned them they didnt get back to me
i emailed them and they responded with sorry no stock
and after 9 months i decided i had had enough of being screwed with and asked for my deposit back

Very Happy

Great customer service, quick and efficient installation. Working very effectively. Very happy customer. Show additional information

Great service, great install. Recommended!

I wanted to write a review to share my experience with Tru Solar. I just had a 6 kw system installed. From the beginning, the sales person Vincent was impressive. He was knowledgeable and informative about what system i could get, and the process involved. After a $300 deposit, the process was fast and smooth. I was contacted by Shane from installation team, who organised a date for my install. What impressed me was both Vincent and Shane were available at any time on a direct number they provided to answer any questions I had, straight through with no wait! The install team were a local business, SA Electrics and Data. They were professional and thorough, fantastic job guys! The entire process took 6 weeks, and my 6kw solar system is up and running! I really am impressed, and a little surprised to be honest, with how professional and reliable the entire process was. I give a 5 star rating for customer service and installation, and would not hesitate to recommend these people to anyone who is unsure of where to go. Show additional information
We better call this the True Cheaters not True Solar. They have installed 20 panels for me and charged me for 24 panels. Be very careful. They have charged my account without my consent please don't provide your account details at any circumstances as you don't want to be trapped like I was. NEVER TRUST! After charging me extra they are completely ignoring me. I think they have charged the government as well as for 24 panels and I am not sure where are these panels now!!!!

Want my advice pay more to other companies and never trust this company.