Victor Harbor Solar Reviews

About Victor Harbor Solar, Solar Installers

Victor Harbor Solar

Victor Harbor Solar claims to offer competitive solar power systems using quality components that help customers get the returns they deserve on their investments. Operating throughout the Victor Harbor area, the company estimates that around 40 per cent of homes have already installed solar panels in the vicinity.

Whether customers are in search of a solar farm or a smaller rooftop system, Victor Harbor Solar can help. People are given the assistance they need to make an informed decision when it comes to choosing their solar power system.

Not only can people save money with Victor Harbor Solar, they can also reduce their impact on the planet.

Victor Harbor Solar Solar Reviews

Very confusing every one tells you a different story.

Your information was very helpfull it enabled me to at least arsk the right questions.

Thank You.
Your advice was very helpful and also the "whirlpool " net site green energy made aware many of the pitfalls and areas to watch for.

Again , thanks for providing the service that got us going.
Biggest fear is that the supplier is reputable. He seemed to have all the answers. Was doing it before solar became fashionable! No definite time for installation, I haven't heard from him since I signed up, nearly a month. Sole trader so was able to match prices and inclusions and was local.I had done my homework so hopefully knew the questions to ask and I wanted European components (they have been manufacturing for some time now) Show additional information