West Coast Solar

West Coast Solar Reviews

We are a rapidly growing solar company who are based in the Northern Suburbs of Perth and have been involved in hundreds of Solar PV systems. We can design a system that is right for you and your pocket. For your peace of mind we only install quality products and we are Clean Energy Council Approved.

West Coast Solar Reviews (6)

Original Review on 11-06-2020:

Smart solar installers

3 phase installation on patio. No deposit hassle. Good tidy job. We'll done westcost solar. Original ratings

8 months later we asked Denis : "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Yes to expectations, so far so good.

So far so good

Wade came to my house late in the day and stayed over an hour explaining things to me. Prior to installation he was always available at night by email to answer questions (he obviously works long days). The installation went smoothly and was done on the booked day. I've had a couple of issues since the installation; he has remedied one of them and has booked a day to come and fix the other one. I've bee told by his partner that they want their customers to be happy. I think that's good motto for any company.

Extremely happy with West Coast Solar!

After reviewing and speaking with 5 local solar companies, we decided to get West Coast Solar to do the install. I couldn't be more happier with our decision. From pre-sales to post-install, the team made the effort to ensure that they understand what our goals were, advised on the best suited products for our household, explained the rebates and the install process. Our Solar was installed within 3 days of accepting their quote, with a team of 3 friendly installers arriving exactly on time. During the install they noticed that our aircon wiring was not install as per best practices, they sent through photos and gave an explanation, which is all above and beyond and demonstrates expertise and professionalism. We're extremely satisfied with every aspect of the purchase and are happy to refer them to anyone interested in getting Solar installed. Great job West Coast Solar!
Wade, Keny and team did a great job installing our system. They were well organised and clean during the install. The commissioning of the unit was a breeze as Wade returned after to ensure the firmware update was successful, and the app platform was was well explained. I’m happy to recommend Wade and Keny to any concerning buyer.
Don’t be fooled, this small team are keen to impress and cement their brand and reputation, you won’t like me be disappointed in your decision. (June,2018)