Affordable Solar Tasmania

Affordable Solar Tasmania Reviews

Affordable Solar Tasmania is a Solar Power Installation company based in Glenorchy and serves TAS. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Affordable Solar Tasmania Reviews (7)

4.4/5

A great job!

I was impressed with the thoroughness of the quote. Affordable Solar was the only operator to actually get up onto my roof and check it out during the quotation process. Rick was very detailed in his explanation of the system, while using language that was easy to understand. The installation itself went smoothly with Rick arriving early to set up. There was no mess on my return - apart from the fact that the system was installed, I would not have known anyone had been at my house. Rick encouraged me to set up the monitoring and returned later to take me through it so that I could see how well my system was working (he explained that it would also allow him to see if there was a problem in the future).

Professional, Quality and reliable.

Can highly recommend Affordable Solar Tas. Rick is very knowledgeable, punctual, always ready to assist with queries and kept us updated throughout the process. Our system was installed professionally and is performing beautifully! I did lots of research prior to pulling the trigger on solar and could not have been more pleased with the service and system from Affordable Solar Tas.
Rick was incredibly helpful and gave great advice that changed the system design considerably.
He was very patient as we went through selection and refinement.
Best quality gear was provided for the price - Fronius and Trina.
His installers were excellent and prompt in returining after a minor fault with the consumption meter (Fronius Smart Meter).
Can't reccomend more highly.

Original Review on 04-12-2014:

Pre-installation examination of site and specifications where head and shoulders above others (some of whom did not provide *any* specifications!) Explanations were not condescending or evasive, but comprehensive, informative and understandable. We felt we were dealing with tradesmen who knew their trade rather than salesmen who just wanted a signed contract. The installation was carried out efficiently and the installers were prepared to discuss what they were doing , and how they were doing it. In fact, they were enthusiastic about the whole project. Also, the supplier was *local* and carried local stock, used local workforce and were absolutely approachable. Original ratings

8 months later we asked Robert: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

The system is performing very well. Our electricity bills have halved, giving a break even period shorter than we had predicted.
A local company who is readily available if anything did go wrong and who impressed me with their knowledge of what they were doing.