Allied Energy Pty Ltd Reviews

Based on 7 reviews Aus Ranking

About Allied Energy Pty Ltd, Solar Installers

Allied Energy Pty Ltd

Allied Energy Pty Ltd is a solar energy company based in Perth. The company stocks and uses a large range of the world’s leading brands of solar panels and inverters. An analysis of customer reviews showed that the company rated very highly for value for money, systems quality, installation and customer service.

Customer testimonials for Allied Energy Pty Ltd are available, and include the following:

“ I found communication with Allied difficult. All contact was via mobile phone with messages often not responded to. There were problems with the installation in that the installers, Heath Tournier Electrical required extensive safety scaffolding 20m long x 6m high, as ours is a two storey house. This caused a delay in installation of over two weeks. A criticism I would have of Allied is that nobody properly assessed our site. The sales staff have no practical knowledge, used Google to measure/quote (this proved not to be accurate) and were not interested in ensuring issues as they arose; saying they were the installers’ responsibility. Having said that, Allied adhered to the terms of our contract which was very price competitive, however I would recommend that for anything other than a standard single storey, any prospective buyer insist that the site is properly measured. I was impressed with the installing company and their approach to OHS as well as their work standard. The system has been operating now for nearly three weeks and I am more than satisfied with the performance to date of the Canadian solar panels and Aurora inverter.”

“Everything was explained in full. Recommended a larger inverter so we can add more panels later. Very happy, just awaiting installation.”

Allied Energy Pty Ltd Solar Reviews

surprise surprise, closed down Show additional information
I found communication with Allied difficult. All contact was via mobile phone with messages often not responded too. There were problems with the installation in that the installers Heath Tournier Electrical required extensive safety scaffolding 20m long x 6 m high, as ours is a 2 storey house. This caused a delay in installation of over 2 weeks. A criticism I would have of Allied is that nobody properly assessed our site. The sales staff have no practical knowledge, used Google to measure/quote (this proved not to be accurate) and were not interested in ensuing issues as they arose asying they were the installers responsibilty.
Having said that, Allied adhered to the terms of our contract which was very price competitive, however I would recommend that for anything other than a standard single storey any prospective buyer insist that the site is properly measured.
I was impressed with the installation company and their approach to OHS as well as their work standard. The system has been operational now for nearly 3 weeks and I am more than satisfied with the performance to date of the Canadian solar panels & Aurora inverter.
I found the best quote and got my friend who was working for Regen at the time to match it with better quality panels and a newer style inverter. I paid $8300 which was $1000-$2000 cheaper than other quotes. Show additional information
I'm happy with system and service. Supplier-Salesperson they are W.Australian family company. They're not pushy to buy their product.

I have prices on the table for every system whit different panels-there supplied.I buy Canadian panels 250W.whit Aurora inverter.I did a lot research on every panels in same category and my mind goes to Canadian panels.
Was up to date with everything to do with his industry Show additional information
everything was explained in full recommended a larger inverter so we can add more panels later very happy just awaiting installation Show additional information