Allstar Solar Reviews

About Allstar Solar, Solar Installers

Allstar Solar
All Star Solar is your solar power and hot water specialist based in Bendigo and we service across Victoria. From the time we started our business we have continued to provide high quality solar products and installations at affordable pricing which has earned us a great reputation. We will provide down to earth and easy to understand solar advice and take our time to listen to your needs and suggest a system that will be the most beneficial to you. Our no pressure sales approach means you can relax knowing that you can take your time with your decision. Our solar installers are highly experienced and fully solar accredited with years of experience installing solar power systems on domestic and commercial properties.

Allstar Solar Solar Reviews

System installed and producing great daily average

I was quoted on the 5/1 and paid a deposit on the 8th I was well informed about the processed and Adrian the sales guy answered my questions clearly and was well informed. I was given a week notice on when the installation was to take place and the system was installed within the day. The system is producing more than the daily average I was told however it's been very hot the last few days.

Im happy with the outcome and cant wait to see the savings.

Powerwall with 6.5kw solar system

Really professional team. It took a while to get it installed but that was due to South Australia Power Networks taking about 6 weeks to approve it so entirely out of All States hands. Really happy with the system and the team couldnt be easier to work with. Show additional information