Ascend Solar Reviews

About Ascend Solar, Solar Installers

Ascend Solar
Ascend Solar is a SolarQuotes Client (what does this mean?)
Ascend Solar is a Solar Power Installation company based in Malaga and serves WA. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Ascend Solar Solar Reviews

Quality install and system works great

Very professional approach. These guys know solar.
Well planned system.
Install team were very efficient and friendly.
Small problem with some ceiling damage was fixed and sorted to my satisfaction.
3 storey house, 3 phase.
Highly recommend ascend.

Thank you Andrew, good to hear the system is smashing those bills for you. Show additional information

Fantastic experience

I had a very informative experience (salesman- Jason Maguire) with quoting to decide the best system for my home electricity usage. Additionally- the pricing was very reasonable and competitive. My electricity bills are almost non existent. The installers were punctual and tidy. I couldn't be happier with the over all experience!

Hi Yvette, thank you so much for your feedback, it was a pleasure to assist you Show additional information
Very very very happy with Ascend Controls and Electrical Services and installers Western Fusion Electrical really nice guys and very professional the best in Perth.

Thank you heaps for your feedback Diane, it was a pleasure for us to assist you. Show additional information