Ascend Solar Reviews

About Ascend Solar, Solar Installers

Ascend Solar
Ascend Solar is a SolarQuotes Client (what does this mean?)
ABN: 77 131 509 254  ABN active since 13 Oct 2014 | Balkissoc Pty Ltd
ACN: 131 509 254  ACN active since 09 Jun 2008 | Balkissoc Pty Ltd
Electrical Contractor's License:   (learn about electrical licenses and buying solar)
WA: EC 12819 Balkissoc Pty Ltd

Reviewers report paying: $3,900 - $5,000 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Ascend Solar is a Solar Power Installation company based in Malaga and serves WA. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Ascend Solar Solar Reviews

A solid choice for solar. Good work with good principles behind them.

Very pleased with the solar system from Ascend.
The salesman was easy to relate to, friendly and funny. Made the effort to visit the site and give a live quote, showing the process in front of me.
The actual install was swift, payment simple, and the quality of work was excellent - I haven't even found any broken tiles when they warned me it was all but guaranteed! The installers themselves were tidy, professional and communicated their needs and how the work would affect me at every stage. One of the installers took extra time to ensure the inverter monitoring was hooked up and working fully - even when my network was making it tough.

Ascend provided a lot of assistance with applying to the retailer, and guided through the process of upgrading the meter and so on. For a first-timer, this was really helpful.
About the only nitpick - and this is honestly scraping the barrel so hard I have splinters - is that the email correspondence was slow and not acknowledged, even if answers came in a call later.
I did also ask for alternative panels, but was talked out of it. Later research suggested that the reasoning was misleading, but the system that was quoted and installed is highly satisfactory nonetheless.

Efficient Installation

The quoting process was efficient and professional. The consultant was respectful and not pushy. Show additional information

Happy with System

Original quote was too high and I had to bargain to get at a good price .
Installers where Polite and kept me informed.

Great Customer Service, highly professional

How was the sales/quoting process?
> Had a professional electrical engineer visiting next day even though it is weekend.
> Not pushy, slowly laid out all options using valid reasoning justifying their options.

How did the installation go? Polite? Tidy? Punctual?
> It was raining that day. Despite all on and off drizzling, they have managed to install on time took them 4hrs (mainly due to rain)

How was the customer service? e.g. did they help organise the grid connection after the install?
> excellent customer service, directly liaising with the company owner and installers.
> Meticulously resolved all my questions and I was certain what I want to make decision

Outstanding experience

After researching for 18 months on all pros and cons and different suppliers, I sat down with Kane from Ascend and knew that this was the company I wanted to go with, they were approachable, were able to answer my questions without pushing a sale on me. We actually did a four house deal because my family members were so impressed with everything.

Install day was fast once we accepted the offer, and they worked under the pump to squeeze us in before Christmas break.

After sales has been great too so would not look any further then Ascend.

Wow Simone, what a great review, we are honoured by your comments, it was an absolute pleasure being able to provide you with a solar solution. Show additional information

Quality install and system works great

Very professional approach. These guys know solar.
Well planned system.
Install team were very efficient and friendly.
Small problem with some ceiling damage was fixed and sorted to my satisfaction.
3 storey house, 3 phase.
Highly recommend ascend.

Thank you Andrew, good to hear the system is smashing those bills for you. Show additional information

Hi Max,
Thank you so much for such a great review, it was a pleasure to meet with you and hopefully we can be of assistance to you again in the future.

Fantastic experience

I had a very informative experience (salesman- Jason Maguire) with quoting to decide the best system for my home electricity usage. Additionally- the pricing was very reasonable and competitive. My electricity bills are almost non existent. The installers were punctual and tidy. I couldn't be happier with the over all experience!

Hi Yvette, thank you so much for your feedback, it was a pleasure to assist you Show additional information
Very very very happy with Ascend Controls and Electrical Services and installers Western Fusion Electrical really nice guys and very professional the best in Perth.

Thank you heaps for your feedback Diane, it was a pleasure for us to assist you. Show additional information