• With 1000’s of Customer Reviews

Captain Kilowatt Reviews

About Captain Kilowatt, Solar Installers

Captain Kilowatt is a Solar Power Installation company based in Canberra and serves ACT. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Captain Kilowatt Solar Reviews

Following an email to Captain Kilowatt, it was no time before a lovely guy (Mark) got in touch and made the time to travel to our place (near Harden) and provide a quote. It is difficult to get tradespeople to come to our area, especially Canberra tradespeople.
The team was efficient, quick, thorough and worked very well together. The attention to detail was especially good - no masses of conduit all over our brick walls. The team took the time to explain how to operate the system and were able to answer any queries we had. Well done. We hope you enjoyed your pizza!
Got a solar pre-write done.

The guys were on time and had it all done in 1.5 hours at short notice and a competitive price. Andy from friendly and helpful.

I needed a quick pre-wire because the house has high ceilings and it was going to be difficult to do the wiring when it is all sheeted.
I am appalled at the customer service that I have received from this company. I have been trying for two months to get someone back here to fix a sensor that had been put in wrong by the installers. It is pathetic how I have been lied to over and over again that someone would be coming out to fix it and we are part of the Captain Kilowatt family. Who would want to be a part of this family that treat you terribly. They promise to ring you back and they never do.
It’s alright to have a good product at a decent price but what’s the point if you can’t get a decent customer service to back it up. The stress and lost time they have caused me I will never forgive. I would have rather payed a bit more with another company and had a good level of customer service to back it up.
Not installed as yet so no further info at this stage. Show additional information
The quote was competitive and from the time I decided to go ahead, the installation was extremely quick (Within 2 weeks). The team was efficient and pleasant. Show additional information