Clima Solar Reviews

About Clima Solar, Solar Installers

Clima Solar
Clima Solar is a Solar Power Installation company based in Springvale and serves VIC. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Clima Solar Solar Reviews

110% Excellence for this Australian company CLIMASOLAR

From the first contact with Cheral, to Julian and Leanne who then organised everything, to the installers to the inspector, everyone from Climasolar have shown professionalism, respect, knowledge, great people skills, were not pushy and communicated exceptionally well in advance throughout the whole process.
During installation the workmanship was excellent plus they kept the site tidy at all times.
Great communication between the installers and the office was observed.
We were instantly informed / consulted with regard to any changes that needed to be made. All had our best interests foremost and made changes where necessary.
Post installation: they are easy to contact and quick to respond. They have been diligent in obtaining the Government Rebate even when the Government put a halt on further rebates until July 1st…they kept us informed and ensured our application was submitted and was in the system.
We have had no problems post – installation and are now reaping the benefits of being paid for excess Solar electricity going to the grid even during this very cold and wet winter. Look forward to summer when we will reap even greater benefits.

Excellent

Installation polite and punctual. Customer service, organised everything Sales, everything talked about in detail. Show additional information

Great installation, very happy!

We installed a 20KW system on our shop & 10KW system on our house.
Extremely professional, sales process was explained well.
Got multiple quotes (they were a bit more expensive) but their approach stuck out for me, they were friendly & made me feel comfortable.
Grid connection was quick & now just waiting to change energy providers for a better tariff.
Have recommended them to a few friends.
From the first encounter to service post installation Julian and Clima Solar have been exceptional. Explaining a complicated process in a way I could understand to help me make an informed decision and determine the best outcome for my requirements. I would highly recommend Julian and Clima Solar. Show additional information
Communication was prompt. Any questions asked were answered in a reasonably short time frame. Good follow up with installation Show additional information
Sent 2 team members out to quote in person. Went through what they provide and what we could expect from solar in our area and recommended a 5kw system. I wanted one that is upgradable and battery ready. Installation team were quick friendly and efficient. Show additional information