Dawesco Electrical Reviews

About Dawesco Electrical, Solar Installers

Dawesco Electrical is a solar energy company based in Perth, Western Australia and servicing the metropolitan area. The company says that it is a fully accredited member of CEC and can provide solar solutions for home and commercial customers.
Customer reviews for Dawesco Electrical are available, and include the following:
" Would highly recommend the guys from Dawesco Electrical. I have done months of research and they could design a system with the equipment I wanted and were much cheaper than the big companies with their sales guys."
" I got the good deal because my golf coach works for the company that sells the solar systems."
Two customers reviewed Dawesco and rated the company very highly for value for money, system quality, installation and customer service.

Dawesco Electrical Solar Reviews

Would highly recommend the guys from Dawesco Electrical. I have done months of research and they could design a system with the equipment I wanted and were much cheaper than the big companies with their sales guys. Show additional information
I got this good deal as my golf coach works for the company that sells the solar system. Show additional information