Green Edge Solar Reviews

About Green Edge Solar, Solar Installers

Green Edge Solar
Green Edge Solar is a Solar Power Installation company based in and serves VIC. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Green Edge Solar Solar Reviews

Green Edge solar have installed the unit. They have failed to have the unit inspected thus paperwork has not been sent off to our retailer thus we are not receiving any FIT at all. I don't even know if the unit is operating. No return calls, "I'll get back to you", "the girls in the office will handle that"- I have since found there are no girls in the office.
Stay clear. This is going on a year now. Bloody Government incentives, brings the worst out to service the community.
Solar installed in December 2013. Up to installation stage, everything went well.
Encountered intermittent fault with Growatt inverter after about 7 months and contacted 'Green Edge Solar' to look at problem. This happened about 8 months ago. Has been given the runaround since with no resolution.
Does not return calls and when on the odd occasion I get through, the reply is "I will get back to you" or "I will send someone to check" and nothing happens.
Finally resorted to contact Growatt directly for replacement. Growatt's customer service was excellent. After putting in a claim form, the replacement was delivered within a week and on top of that, they reimbursed up to $150.00 off the installation cost.
Potential customers .... be aware.