GreenB Group Reviews

About GreenB Group, Solar Installers

GreenB Group is a Solar Power Installation company based in Kew and serves VIC. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

GreenB Group Solar Reviews

From the time the system was installed the inverter has not worked correctly so that it keeps switching back to the grid and on average only generates less than 2 kwh each day. I have twice contacted the installer and they are waiting to hear back from the supplier of the inverter. Green B rang up two days after the system had been erected and wanted the rest of their money. However I have refused to pay until it is operating as it should. Only at that time will I regard the system as being fully installed.

Still waiting for the inspection from the power company and to find out if we need a new smart meter, so I can contact our electricity retailer to negotiate a feed in price. I am a bit frustrated by the whole experience so far and am hoping that it will improve in the future.
6 weeks after I have signed up still not installed. Show additional information