QIS Solarwise Reviews

About QIS Solarwise, Solar Installers

QIS Solarwise

QIS Solarwise was founded back in 1992 and originally distributed products including solar pool heating and heat pumps on the international market. In the present day, the company offers a range of technologies, including solar panels.

The firm is a member of the Clean Energy Council and encourages people to switch to renewable energy solutions.

A team of professionals from QIS Solarwise will assess the needs of clients during an initial consultation to determine what their exact requirements are. This helps ensure that people receive the solar power system that is right for their purpose.

QIS Solarwise Solar Reviews

I had QIS Solar Wise install my new system this week. Weather in Brisbane wasn't great, showery and some very heavy. The guys worked on the roof until it wasn't safe (tin roof).
The 2 installers were very thorough and cleaned up after themselves. They explained the new inverter settings.
Everything was so professional.

The prior site visit done by Chris was also carried out very professionally.

I am so happy. The office staff were wonderful to deal with and answered all my questions very quickly. One of the best companies overall I have had dealings with.
QIS installed a solar pool heating system. It failed to work correctly as it pumped cold water into the pool overnight. After 3 years and various explanations as too why the system failed to work as portrayed I had the system disconnected. When the matting on the roof was removed by a professional builder he found the pipes which were screwed through the roof were not attached to the roof battens and I spent more money correcting faulty workmanship, water did leak though to the room below now have to have that ceiling and cornice repaired. Despite calls and complaints even through Dept of Fair Trading my initial outlay was not reimbursed. Therefore I cannot recommend this company. . Show additional information
The team that installed the setup were professional, kept me in the loop on what was happening and answered all my questions. They showed up on time, checked ahead and cleaned up everything before leaving. The price was the price (ie: no extras for unexpected costs) - I'm sure there's cheaper out there but we got a good result backed by a solid company. Show additional information
paid a deposit but haven't got the system installed yet, so i am unable to comment about the installation yet. Show additional information