Shine Tech Solar Reviews

About Shine Tech Solar, Solar Installers

Shine Tech Solar
Shine Tech Solar is a Solar Power Installation company based in Morley and serves WA. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Shine Tech Solar Solar Reviews

Contract was for 21/ 310 watt panels, ended up with 15/275 and 6/310 panels, a mix up maybe, installers who did a good job should have checked prior to delivery, it may have been out of their hands.
I told installers I want what i paid for and it was agreed to keep installing and another 310 watt panel was added at a later date, giving me more than i paid for.
Contract was for 6.51kw system with fronius 3 phase invertor.

Found out that last system fitted in area was also short on kw, could be another mistake or common practice, we hope not, I have recommended them on, but with a warning to check your panels.

If there is a problem with different wattage panels can you let me know.
Thanks Grahame 0417430649.
Note: I have also advised other clients to check out your site, very helpful.
Really helpful, very prompt service. Always contactable. Seem to have a lot of knowledge of industry trends, standards, specs etc. Gav certainly didn't want to entertain any option of the cheap rubbish that is going around. I feel confident now that spending hard earned $$ on a quality system (LG PANELS and Fronius Inverter) was the right thing to do! Show additional information
Shine Tech Solar really came to the party. The concerns of the previous blog were systematically addressed and professionally resolved. Now I have a system that meets my needs and creates a small renewable return.
I've recommended Shine Tech Solar to several colleagues who have also received great deals and great after sales service.
This company is run by a Solar Technician/Installer not by sales staff. Whilst he has a vast product knowledge and installation skills there are No frills, the purchaser needs to be cognisant of product terminology, good understanding of what you want, wish to achieve and ballpark product costs. This supplier is not for the Solar novice.
If the above criteria is met you will be pleasantly surprised with latest updated products, alternative options and practical solutions to your individual installation all at installer price rates, even passing on some products at cost price.
Alphas include:
Latest Quality products
No high pressure sales pitch - just facts
Product/Installation cost well below market rates
Professional install
After sales support excellent
Deltas include:
Installation vehicle was old an unreliable - broke down twice
Some parts had to be sourced by purchaser - Installation vehicle with parts was unavailable
Solar Technician/Installer had genuine domestic issues - delaying installation