Solahart Midland Reviews

About Solahart Midland, Solar Installers

Solahart Midland is a Solar Power Installation company based in Midvale and serves WA. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Solahart Midland Solar Reviews

We had a warranty issue on a panel in 2016. Solahart Joondalup replaced it in 4 working days no fuss fantastic service. As for the Midland branch we had the other panel fail the same way in 2018 Midland branch plumber came out the next day to diagnose the problem.
I had called them 4 times during the next two weeks to find out what was happening as it was leaking water down my roof. I was told they had none of my details as the install was done through the Joondalup branch. I rang Joondalup and obtained all the info needed call Midland back and they told me it's all good they already have the details.
3 more days pass water still leaking I ring to speak to a bloke who tells me he knows nothing of my job and I'll have to go through the Joondalup branch. By this time I'm furious. I try to explain the situation and he continues to tell me he knows nothing.
I called Joondalup branch back sent them photos of the leaking panels. 3 days later they came out and replaced it. job done.

Stay well away from Midland branch very unprofessional and disorganised. Terrible customer service. Save the effort an speak with Chris from Joondalup. Much more professional.