Solar Nation Reviews

Based on 1 rating Aus Ranking

About Solar Nation, Solar Installers

Solar Nation
Solar Nation is a Solar Power Installation company based in and serves ACT. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Solar Nation Solar Reviews

I paid advance on 18 Oct and they told me installation will be done in 3-4 weeks. I am still following up. They have stopped replying to my emails. When I call customer service, the representative tells me every time somebody from operations will call me. They tell me that they can't get operations guy on phone also.
Only operations guy can advise me on my date. They cannot share mobile of operations guy also. I have called them 4-5 times. Pathetic customer service. Do not get stuck with these guys. They are not letting me know the process to cancel the installation & to get my refund back