Solar Nation

Solar Nation Reviews

Solar Nation is a Solar Power Installation company based in and serves ACT. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Solar Nation Reviews (2)

3.0/5

4.0/5

4.0/5

2.5/5

quick completion. 12 days after deposit my job was finished

I found that the Quotes that came in from solar quotes were all within $500 of each other and the two separate quotes i got privately were cheaper than half the price of solar quotes prices. So that left me thinking that the solar quotes team must have a deal with each other to bump up prices in the industry. If they were $3000 cheaper I mite not have got extra quotes.
I paid advance on 18 Oct and they told me installation will be done in 3-4 weeks. I am still following up. They have stopped replying to my emails. When I call customer service, the representative tells me every time somebody from operations will call me. They tell me that they can't get operations guy on phone also.
Only operations guy can advise me on my date. They cannot share mobile of operations guy also. I have called them 4-5 times. Pathetic customer service. Do not get stuck with these guys. They are not letting me know the process to cancel the installation & to get my refund back