Solar Powered Homes Reviews

About Solar Powered Homes, Solar Installers

Coffs Harbour based, Solar Powered Homes has been designing, installing and upgrading renewable energy systems on the mid north coast since 1999. We have 30 years of Electrical contracting experience and over 15 years of Solar experience. Solar Power is a reliable and environmentally friendly energy source. Our Solar Power Services include Grid Connected solar powered systems (design and installation), Stand Alone (Off Grid) solar powered systems( design and installation), Solar Hot Water, Commercial Solar and Battery Storage Solutions.

We provide our services from North Coast NSW inland to Armidale and have been in business for 30 years. We are a locally operated family business and all members are passionate about the environment and renewables.

We provide you with professional, personalised service and advice to determine the best possible solar power solution designed specifically for your needs. We supply quality materials and equipment at every step of the installation to ensure your system is efficient, safe and reliable.

We offer a range of solar-related products to assist you with your solar power and hot water needs and have installed 1000's of solar systems till date. We believe in long term commitment to the highest quality available.

We provide free assessments and quotes on the design, installation, upgrade or maintenance of a Grid Connect, Stand Alone or Solar Hot Water system.

Solar Powered Homes Solar Reviews

He was the only one out of 4 that did research on my existing system and explained what I could and couldn't do, example could I marry up the systems with 1 inverter or did I need 2 what was needed to be battery compatible. He addressed what I wanted explained problems then gave me options, including of course what he considered best. Show additional information
Very wide price differences in the quotes.
I went with a local supplier over the Sydney supplier even though the price was significantly higher mainly because I wanted to sit with the supplier and understand the
pros/cons of each option.
Having a local to provide service on the system was/is also important to me.
The hard sell approach from the Sydney supplier also put me on the defensive from the start. They had proposed a system without looking at my setup, electricity usage or base requirements.
I did look into the quotes you sent and thank you for that. I then looked at some local recommendations and got more quotes.
Brett was very helpful and explained things very clearly.I had three other quotes which he was able to beat and his installation and panels were top quality. I am happy to recommend him for other customers.