Solaron Reviews

About Solaron, Solar Installers

Established in May 1999 on the Sunshine Coast, our company focused on the design and installation of residential and commercial electronics. The premier goal was to provide reliable quality products to ensure high quality outcomes for customers. After more than a decade, nothing has altered in that philosophy. Solaron strives to be a market leader in South East Queensland.

We deal in Solar, LED Lighting, Air-conditioning and Energy Monitoring. We consider working in the area of Solar Power to be an honourable pursuit and are genuinely excited by being able to save customers significant money off their escalating power bills. Our offer to inspect and advise on a system for your needs is totally obligation free. We provide services from North of Brisbane River to Gympie.

Our staff is Solaron trained and our installation teams are fully managed to our QA installation specifications. We have completed close to 1000 solar installations till date and differentiate ourselves from other installers by providing detailed solar design and installation, high quality products and components, thorough after sales service and 12 month solar system review and audit.

We have undertaken many significant solar projects both in residential, commercial as well as standalone system set up.

Solaron Solar Reviews

Solor-on is relatively small but Ron Flynn has far more experience than the others that we spoke to, and is at the forefront of battery technology, which is a priority for me.

Thanks David for the kind words,

We do attend all of the latest "Technical" training from the manufacturers and also run a test site on the Sunshine Coast to measure the performance results from the leading brands of panels. It's the only way to truly find out how many kw/hr a panel can generate.

It's exciting times in the battery world.
Almost every quote is very competitive , decision making is very difficult.
Only time will tell if my decision is wise & lucky.
In general the solar experience was positive but without a fair bit of research it could have been very negative.
With my system I wanted a 6kW system but I was not sure if I would get 24 panels on my roof.
Out of the six quotes received only 2 stated it would not fit ( without looking like a spaceship ).
After the install I can now see they were correct and I wonder where I would be if I went with one of the other 4.
Solaron was faultless and very professional from quotation to install and the attention to detail was second to none.
I would recommend solar to any body who asks, but do your research.
Its a small company based on the sunshine coast. They focus on panels and inverters made by well established companies. We went with a SMA inverter and LG panels. Both have offices in Australia. Solaron also provide after sales service. The display died on the inverter and Ron arranged and installed a replacement. Show additional information
Chris from Solaron was technically competent and was able to explain the issues in clear layman's terms. No over selling just matter of fact information which made sense. He offered initially two options then made a recommendation backed with sound reasons. Show additional information