Sparkin Energy Reviews

About Sparkin Energy, Solar Installers

Sparkin Energy

Reviewers report paying: $3,000 - $3,574 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Sparkin Energy is a Solar Power Installation company based in Lyndhurst and serves VIC. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Sparkin Energy Solar Reviews

Fantastic team and great service

The whole team at Sparkin Energy are brilliant. How the whole process ran for me:

Vig is an amazing sales/technical person. He was able to answer all questions pertaining to solar for me. (unlike other companies who only book appointments). He even recommended best packages according to my need. One thing he is not, is being a pushy sales person.

No matter comes rain or thunder, if they have given an appointment, they will turn up. For my install: it was forecast to rain in the morning. Darcy was the first to arrive onsite (he is the one in-charge of solar panel install on the roof), he inspects the physical roof and suggests any design changes to catch the best orientation. It started raining at that time, and I thought to myself that they will come and advice me to postpone the job. But to my surprise they wanted to inspect the whole site, including where the inverter will go and the house orientation. Ravi asked me the best place that I thought for the inverter, and pretty much showed my electric meter point. Ravi was brilliant in advising me the best site for the inverter.(Undercover and shaded, yet close to panels but farthest from
the meter). Not many companies will do that as they have to run long, expensive wires to the meter.

Soon the whole team were onsite: Including Surmeet and Anthony (he likes to call himself Ash, just like the boss). Surmeet is an engineer and takes care of specs for: wiring etc. Surmeet also helped me with the best deal for Feed-in-tariffs. Darcy even moved my antenna as it was creating a bit of a shade for a few panels.

He even found the extra roof tiles himself around my property :) and replaced the broken ones. Ash (real big boss) installed the inverter himself and pretty much QA'ed the whole system. He made sure things were done as per the best design and layout. My inverter so well installed that my friend thought it was a new hot water system. (No wires were visible around the system)

Everybody was super professional, went onto their own individual tasks, yet coordinated & helped each other pretty well.

Very friendly, did a great job.

Good quality service, top brands inverter at low prices. Done a very good installation job. Show additional information

Great Company

Process was great from quote to installation. Easy to deal with and the installation team listened to my requests, was friendly and didn't leave until everything was set up and clean. Show additional information

Quick and easy installation, good service

Quote was quick and easy, salesperson responsive. Installation was quick and professional. Show additional information

Great Install

Excellent workmanship, accurate installation & great pricing. Thanks Ashesh and team Show additional information

Good installer, quality components, keen price

Sales process was very good - Ash spent a lot of time over the phone informing me about solar and the different options and costs. on the first day of my enquiry he sent out one of his team to have a look at my roof and location etc. When we were getting to the final choice between Sparkin and another company Ash came toy my house - measured up again and suggested a slightly different (better) layout and higher wattage panel to reduce panels by one. Flexible with the choice of inverter and positioning in garage.
Installation was carried out promptly by Ash and his friendly team no mess was left at the end of the job.
Just got installed today with sparkin energy. very good pre-consultation with Vig, took a few phone calls and messages, Very knowledgeable and genuine advices. cannot tell anything like the normal sales person.Also got some paperwork to apply for rebate before the installation.

Booking is a BREEZE! fast and efficient, some company i got quoted cannot install till April. So this is like incredible.

Price is the best! i got another company quoted similar price, but typical sales person which i hate, push you sign up on the spot. have to ask permission for the best price if i sign up on the day. My neighbour spent nearly 6000 for a 4.4KW REC+SOLIS system, so this is good value, at least you won't get ripped off.

Installation is quick,efficient,professional, and with a smile. Ash and his crew (4 people) did fantastic job, didn't cause any trouble with my day, and cleaned up the site after!

Will def recommend sparkin energy!
I found 'your' suppliers were relatively expensive. Show additional information
Everything went great from quote to installation till getting the documents for rebate Show additional information