Check Your Postcode for local solar power quotes

Spectrum Solar Reviews

About Spectrum Solar, Solar Installers

Spectrum Solar is a Solar Power Installation company based in Silverwater and serves NSW. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Spectrum Solar Solar Reviews

After they had my deposit all contact ceased for weeks. I finally got a response, they wanted to provide me alternate panels suggesting "they are all the same". No they're not. Shame on you.
I had to wait a while before I got the brand of system I had paid for and manage forms and communications with the local installer, in complete contradiction to the 'end to end service' I was promised. Had I not chased up all the loose ends I have no confidence I ever would have got my installation.
The local installer hit me up for additional fees and charges, which further compromised the 'one price' promise of Spectrums' sales advice.
All that said, my system is working within expected parameters and has been trouble free for just over 3 years now. We'll only find out how good the panels are in another 3-5 years. If they do hold up to the warranty specification I'll be most happy.
But if I ever get another system installed, I wouldn't go back to Spectrum.
These guys do interest free repayments,makes life much easier specially when u have a family and great for those who don't want to break the budget straight up. Show additional information
Havent had it installed yet. Show additional information
As you didn't have any contacts here you passed our details on to George Terwin in Tura Beach and he has been very helpful and sent us the names of the companies for which he installs solar.

Our quote from Spectrum Solar is $6498 for a 12 panel 2kw system. It was 7 weeks last Monday since we paid our deposit and we are assured installation will be soon.

There are several systems to be installed down here from Spectrum Solar and all are being dispatched together.

Thankyou again for your assistance.
They came out measured up and Quoted on a Saturday afternoon also applied to my electricity supplier for all the Authorisations and certificates to install Show additional information
There are many cheap systems out there that are just that - cheap systems and for the buyer that it not prepared to do the research could get sucked in.

I found it took some time to research the difference type of systems and brands. But Im glad I ended up doing the background works as I believe we have an excellent system that will assist in lessening our footprint into the future and help cut down on our electricity costs.
Highly experianced installers. I can recommend Spectrum Solar Show additional information
After installing solar panels on my roof on Feb 2010 and paid $3700 in full amount. I waited more than 4 months for 2 new meters to be installed in-order to get the system working.

Initially, they told me that I only have to wait about 4 weeks for the new meters to be installed. I made 4 phone calls to chase them of the new meters and each time the customer service told me the same story to wait another 3 to 4 weeks.

I had to go to the company twice and made complaints. It was very frustrating experience. Finally, the electrician came today to installed the new meters.