Sustainable Works Reviews

About Sustainable Works, Solar Installers

Sustainable Works is a Solar Power Installation company based in Clarendon and serves SA. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Sustainable Works Solar Reviews

The installation was quick and efficient with REC panels and Fronius inverter 5kW system. Colin is not pushy like most of the other salesmen we came across. He was always happy to answer my questions, an easy to talk to a down to earth operator who left as feeling extremely happy with our choice of PV system and installer. our system was installed in January 3 weeks ago since then the max it has produced in a day was
28kWh and the minimum on a rainy day was 13kWh it seems to average 4.5to 4.8 kW at peak production time (between 11am and 2 pm) and some times it has produced up to 5,6kW in peek production times. I highly recommend Colin.
Off grid Show additional information
My system is going to be installed 14th June. I started with some cowboys and inflated prices, to your recommended people, and then worked my way through them. I came up with SE batteries as I had contacted them a couple years ago when I first thought of idea, but then things were a lot dearer.

Colin has called in a few times to answer my queries etc. Always been available to work through my ideas and to get the best system for my requirements.