Synergy WA Reviews

About Synergy WA, Solar Installers

Synergy WA is a Solar Power Installation company based in Perth and serves WA. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Synergy WA Solar Reviews

I wasn't happy with 1 of your suppliers as I found out he told me a untruth after his visit. He asked me which solar panels and inverters others had provided quotes for and when I openly told him he discredited one of the solar panel brands as he had never heard of them before plus he then went on to tell me that mono was better than poly (I can't remember which he said was better but after reading your website after our meeting your website clearly stated this was incorrect and that both are as good as each other). He did appear to be very much a salesman and when I read up about the differences in solar panels (ie mono vs poly) I didn't follow-up with him as was immediately turned off (this was with Termico).

I was happy with the other 2 companies you referred but they could not compete with the price quoted by Synergy. I am hoping I have no problems with the installation next week...

I am happy to be contacted for further info by you but do not wish to have my feedback included on the web right now.
Hasn't been installed yet but the chosen supplier's product is well reputed. The chosen supplier, Synergy, is WA's electricity supplier. Show additional information
I was happy with the initial responses from the 2 suppliers Infinite Energy and Green Logic that contacted me through solarquotes. I had also contacted Synergy who is my electricity service provider in WA and who is also offering a solar installation service. From the extensive research I did on the SolarQuotes website and other sources into various types of solar panels, the quality panel option they offered was the one I went for. Although a slightly more expensive option than the options for comparable panels quoted by the other SolarQuotes recommended installers, I eventually settled on their option. I did get back in touch with one of the other installers and requested if they could quote on the installation of the same panel as the Synergy option, however their quote on this came in higher than Synergy.

A further advantage I felt by going with the Synergy offer was that they handled all aspects of the process from the application to Western Power (the power provider) for connection to checking eligibility for buyback rates, as well as my existing electricity account being set up ready. Being an energy service company, they already have an established customer service reputation and indicated they will be around for some time to come and take care of any future equipment warranty/maintenance issues without me as a customer having to contact individual component suppliers.
Thank you Finn for your input. Turned out Synergy was the cheapest which was a big surprise for me.
One of your contacts subsequently came back and indicated he may in fact have quoted a bigger system but by that time, I had committed!
Reason for N/A above is that I haven't had it installed yet! Scheduled for 19th September.