TradePro Reviews

Based on 1 rating Aus Ranking

About TradePro, Solar Installers

TradePro
TradePro is a Solar Power Installation company based in and serves ACT. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

TradePro Solar Reviews

I've only had the panels for 2 days and they seem to be working very well. The installers did a great job (although one put his knee through the ceiling near the manhole and subsequently covered it with a metal plate. I have insisted that the plaster and gyprock be replaced instead). The installers worked quickly and with a minimum of inconvenience to me.

The salesman's customer was excellent up to the point where I signed on the dotted line and paid the deposit. After that I had a bit of trouble contacting seeking verification of dates of installation etc. However, he did provide me with comprehensive information which allowed me to make my decision quickly and easily.