Urban Solar Aust Pty Ltd Reviews

Based on 10 reviews Aus Ranking

About Urban Solar Aust Pty Ltd, Solar Installers

Urban Solar Aust Pty Ltd

Urban Solar Aust Pty Ltd is a Clean Energy Council accredited company based in South Australia that is able to offer tailor-made solar power systems for individual needs.

Commercial and domestic markets are served by the company and its products are built to last. They come with a 25-year performance warranty, as well as a ten-year product warranty. Customers can be sure of a quality installation every time.

Urban Solar Aust Pty Ltd will also utilise all its expertise to ensure that solar power systems are providing the highest possible yield output levels.

Urban Solar Aust Pty Ltd Solar Reviews

I only got two extra panels.
I got one out of supposedly three quotes through your site?
Urbansolar cheap good quality & good service - sales persons talk on phone and also communicate by email (something the others can't do)?
Glenn from Urban Solar was fantastic! He was persistant without being annoying and provided great down-to-earth and easy to understand information. Great experience!

It might be worthwhile having something available for customers to have after installation to tell them what they have to do (i.e. organise an import/export meter, who to call etc)
The only quote you gave me was Solar Tech, they told me they were not prepared to come from Rockhampton to my home to give me a quote because they told me it would not be worthwhile coming down for only one quote. Urban Energy came from the Gold Coast to give me a quote. Show additional information
I was told I would get a 3kw xantrex inverter before signing and it says on invoice 3kw inverter recieved paperwork from energex stating I will have a 2.8kw xantrex inverter installed (not happy) if you are going to supply a 2.8kw inverter say you are up front don't lie about it how can you trust someone when they lie to you from the start. Show additional information
Hard to understand all the technical details so people who speak in non-technical terms are wonderful! Show additional information