Vagus Energy Solutions

Vagus Energy Solutions Reviews

Vagus Energy Solutions is a Solar Power Installation company based in Hawthorn and serves VIC. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

The views expressed by reviewers are theirs alone, and do not necessarily reflect those of Peacock Media Group, which makes no representations as to the accuracy of the reviews. For our full disclaimer and further information, see our Terms of Use and our Review Guidelines.

Vagus Energy Solutions Reviews (3)

My Solar Experience

After some prior product investigation from the three quotes received I decided to choose Vagus Energy to manage our solar installation. National manager Vlad, who was my initial contact and the Vagus projects team were wonderful to deal with answering the many questions I had and registering my Solar Victoria application and pre and post Distributor approval/connection leaving me a simple rebate application to complete. I was very pleased with the standard of work by electrical contractor N G Cabling Solutions who completed the installation on behalf of Vagus Energy, they were punctual, polite, tidy and took the time to connect and explain my remote reading home kit.
My only comment for those considering a solar system is that dealing with multiple parties does take some time so be patient and enjoy the savings.

Very happy with my solar

Vlad was very professional and we both found exactly what fit my requirements.
When the inspector came out he knew exactly who the installer was and was confident in their work before he even went up to have a look.
Overall very happy!
Ask for Vlad!

Efficient process, professional installation

Vladimir did a great job quoting - very efficient, answered all my questions and changed various bits to suit my requirements - site and budget constraints. Provided excellent guidance to navigate the rebate process, and kept me updated as to when each stage of the process would happen.
The installers (Peninsula Sparkys?) were really professional - on time, tidy and knew their stuff. Happy to answer my questions, asked me where I would like the inverter to go, gave me advanced warning as to when the power would be off etc. Great communicators - would have them back to do other work any day.
The grid connect went smoothly and we started exporting our excess to the grid the following week.
Very happy customer, thank you to all involved