Western Sydney Solar

Western Sydney Solar Reviews

Western Sydney Solar is a Solar Power Installation company based in and serves . Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Western Sydney Solar Reviews (5)

Excellent workmanship excellent

Excellent workmanship with attention to detail. A very rare find these days. M

Best in the West

Rod is the most knowledgeable and informed person, on all things Solar, that I have had the pleasure of speaking to.
His was punctual, reliable and professional and the quote was explained in terms I could understand and supplied in a timely manner.
The team arrived on site on the day agreed. The work was carried out with a minimum of fuss and was at all times clean and tidy.
Once the installation was completed, Rod sat down with me and explained how the Solar Analytics program worked. I have had much fun learning how to use it to my advantage.
Rod keeps an eye on my system and recently advised me that the plan I chose had been improved and suggested I contact my supplier to get the better deal. Again helping me to save more from my new Solar installation.
Anyone considering Solar installation could not do better than contacting Western Sydney Solar.

Outstanding Service!

I had a great experience with Western Sydney Solar from start to finish. Rod's solar industry knowledge is simply outstanding !!! He was polite, friendly, & always kept me informed regarding the installation schedule. Even his after sales service is excellent, as I had a problem with the location of the inverter (not his fault) & he went above & beyond to provide a solution. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this Company.
Spoke to Rod about solar analytics and Withings week he sent his number 1 man our Mark to install - not only was he helpful and diligent in his workmanship he also identified issues with our solar system that was installed by others the team at Western Sydney Solar are passionate about customer care and quality service highly recommend
Rod Grono was the only person who responded to me and I have been very satisfied with his professionalism and quality of service. I would be happy to recommend Rod to anyone seeking electical or solar power services.