ALS Engineering Pty Ltd

ALS Engineering Pty Ltd Reviews

ALS Engineering Pty Ltd is a Solar Power Installation company based in Mudgeeraba QLD and Wilberforce and serves NSW. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Battery brands previously installed

The views expressed by reviewers are theirs alone, and do not necessarily reflect those of Peacock Media Group, which makes no representations as to the accuracy of the reviews. For our full disclaimer and further information, see our Terms of Use and our Review Guidelines.

ALS Engineering Pty Ltd Reviews (2)

Awful experience

Installation was very slow. Battery installation took three attempts, and is still not right. Once the contract had been signed, communication from the company was almost nonexistant. I am still waiting for a response to my last email, after 3 months.

High quality service with Australian made panels

Australian made panels from Tindo drew me to ALS Engineering then the quote provided two recommended configurations rather than a range of 4 or 5 from other quotes with little but price to choose from.

It was a premium price but I believe it to be a premium, long term system.

The process was professionally handled by polite, friendly, can-do tradespeople. Care was taken to minimise disruption to neighbours. I'm very happy with the installation. In particular I still have safe access around my roof and the visual impact is nil. No rubbish was left behind. They even integrated my existing panel into the system.

All communications with suppliers and authorities was handled by ALS.

Congratulations to ALS for a job well done.