b Solar

b Solar Reviews

b Solar is a Solar Power Installation company based in Abbotsford and serves VIC. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

b Solar Reviews (3)

4.3/5

4.0/5

Quick and efficient installation

Quoting process was simple and fairly factual.
Installation was organised within a week of accepting quote, and concluded with 6 hours by a very polite crew
Grid inspection and connection explanation seemed disjointed and I had no real idea of how long it would take with plenty of talk of 7-21 for various parts of the process. Out of the blue, 8 days later on a Sunday, an inspector called and set up a time for later that morning, 30 minutes after all checked and Grid connected. Power company Tango then contacted me and offered a lower grid price, lower service price, and 60c FIT - making me a very happy camper.
Installers cleaned up, and then left me the garbage to dispose of myself, marring an almost perfect experience.
All up very happy, but had they removed the boxing material I would give them 11/10

Good service alround

The sales quoting process was very clear and upfront
The installer was very polite and the whole process went extremely well.
The inspection has been done and ticked off for the installation, but the grid installation has yet to be done.

B.Solar

Sales person.very good
Installation went well. Very Polite.
Customer service was ok. DID answer the questions when asked.
Only just completed too early to give more feedback