Celtic Solar Reviews

About Celtic Solar, Solar Installers

Celtic Solar
Celtic Solar is a Solar Power Installation company based in and serves . Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Celtic Solar Solar Reviews

I needed a lot of guidance and options because of peculiar circumstances and most of the other installers were one trick ponies. Celtic gave me flexible options. Show additional information
Better communication of the process associated with the installation and post installation would have been helpful. Show additional information
Can be confusing! Your website was educating make easier to sort information. Show additional information
Tony from Celtic solar has spent a lot of time and research to find the best quality solar for a competitive price. His explanations made it simple for us to compare and understand how solar works, I definitely recommend him to anyone who wants a system that works to its maximum potential.