CJ Electrical and Solar Pty Ltd Reviews

About CJ Electrical and Solar Pty Ltd, Solar Installers

CJ Electrical and Solar Pty Ltd

Reviewers report paying: $7,200 - $9,937 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

CJ Electrical and Solar Pty Ltd is a Solar Power Installation company based in Belmont and serves nsw. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

CJ Electrical and Solar Pty Ltd Solar Reviews

Quality system

After getting no interest from any other installer I was pleasantly suprised by Martin. He replied promptly to all my queries, whether by email or phone, and gave me sound advice. I was confident he would install a quality system. I recommend him for off grid systems. Show additional information

Quick & Efficient Service

From the first contact with Jodie through to delivery and install, this company is very professional and easy to deal with. Friendly, fast and efficient service....CJ took the time to explain how to set up the wi-fi connection for our 5kw ABB inverter and the price i thought was alot better than i initially was expecting.
I would highly recommend this company to anyone. Thank you!

Far exceeded my expectations in all areas

From my initial phone call to CJ Electrical and Solar to the finalisation of installation and document submission for my new solar system, I soon knew that I had selected the right company.
Very clear, accurate advice and recommendations were give.
Advice was not biased or pressured. (Even after informing CJ the company owner that I had received quotes from other suppliers he stated which one’s he considered very good installed and which one’s aren’t so good).
Installation was completed on day booked.
Installation very neat.
Their employees very informative, very professional and very safety conscious at all times.
Total price far cheaper than any other supplier with a high level of quality reviews.
Installed: Fronius Primo 6KW, Fronius Smart Meter and 23 Q Maxx 330 panels.
I have and will continue to highly recommend CJ Electrical and Solar.
Thank you CJ, Jodie and your team for such a pleasant experience.

Quality in every aspect of their work

A small company with a wealth of knowledge and attention to detail. Martin is very approachable and works through different options to get the best fit for the property. We did a lot of research and the brands that were suggested were exactly what we were hoping for. Martin came highly recommended through both a commercial property and a private installation that spoke highly of his work and the results achieved. The private property is off grid.
We didn't have to worry about anything, it was all done for us, so organised. When Origin came out to connect the meter they commented that they always like coming out to CJ Solar jobs, they are so professional and can hook them up so easily.
His after sales service is also of the same high standard.
Value for money,quality equipment that will last- we count ourselves very fortunate to have found this company and would recommend them to anyone wanting to install solar.
Very easy to deal with and good communicators. Contract is easy to understand. Show additional information
I WOULD RECOMMEND C J ELECTRICAL& SOLAR TO ANYONE
A SMALL PERSONABLE COMPANY,FROM C J THE BOSS TO JODY HIS LOVELY WIFE IN THE OFFICE AND THE INSTALLATION MEN WHOSE NAMES ESCAPE ME AT THE MOMENT.
FIRST CLASS IN ALL AREAS.
MY NEIGHBOUR DOWN THE STREET ASKED ME MY THOUGHTS ON THE COMPANY AND HAS DECIDED TO GO FOR THE EXACT SAME SYSTEM ON MY RECOMMENDATION.
I HOPE TO GET THEM TO INSTALL AT MY DAUGHTERS HOUSE AS WELL IN THE FUTURE.
FAST ,INFORMATIVE,AND PERSONAL AND THEY DO TRAVEL ALL OVER THE STATE.
The knowledge of Martin is very good, qualified engineer with good service not sales person, but great technical knowledge.He is lcoal has a good reputation and is accredited. Show additional information