Darwin Solar

Darwin Solar Reviews

Darwin Solar is a Solar Power Installation company based in Darwin and serves NT. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Darwin Solar Reviews (5)

3.6/5

3.8/5

4.0/5

3.2/5

Terrible Customer Service and repair follow up

Absolutely appalling customer service and follow up. System has not been working for three weeks, noticed straight away, notified promptly and still no one has been out to inspect the problem. I have had to contact them 3-4 times a week asking when they would be out. Was given a time this week, waited at home all day, they never came. I called twice, initially said it would be after lunch, I then called an hour before the end of the day and was told they would follow up and call me straight back.. still waiting on their call. I would definitely not recommend going with this company.

Fast install, poor follow up.

Great quote process, they came to us and explained the system and answered questions. Quality system and products. Fast professional and hassle free installation and book in, but 1 month later we are still waiting for our power box to be changed over and haven’t received any follow up calls or visits at all. No timeframe given for when the meter box will be changed over so not receiving a FiT a month after install and also still paying for Power. So that is a let down. Disappointing as we specifically chose a local company so there would be reliable after install service.