Effective Energy Reviews

Based on 1 rating Aus Ranking

About Effective Energy, Solar Installers

Effective Energy
Electrical Contractor's License:   (learn about electrical licenses and buying solar)
NSW: 259725C Tully James Giles Cook

Effective Energy is a Solar Power Installation business based in Figtree NSW. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Effective Energy Solar Reviews

A simple process

I had a really good experience with Effective Energy. I used SolarQuotes to source quotes, and received a call from Effective Energy the day after. I was asked a number of questions about my use case, and what I was looking for from my system, and received quotes for two different systems shortly thereafter.

We decided on an 6.5kW something Enphase system (17 panels x 385W panels), and Effective Energy were out to install two weeks later. I'd floated the idea of adding an additional panel, to even up the east/west orientation with 9 panels each, but hadn't decided prior to the install date. However, Effective Energy turned up with an additional panel and inverter just in case I decided to go ahead (which I did), so really happy that they brought extra just in case (definitely don't do this if you haven't discussed it with them first - nobody carries another 10 panels just in case).

They turned up to install right on 8am (always a great sign) and the install happened quickly and was up and generating power. As I had a smart meter, I had already organised for my energy company to enable solar export on the meter, so could export straight away.

The install looks quite neat (to my untrained eye), and the Enphase Envoy is tucked neatly away in my meterbox so I don't have an unsightly inverter attached to the side of the building (or in my garage).

Overall, I would recommend Effective Energy be considered when you are seeking quotes, and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them as an installer.