Check Your Postcode for local solar power quotes

Greener Housing Solutions Reviews

About Greener Housing Solutions, Solar Installers

Greener Housing Solutions has been in operation in Adelaide for the past ten years and claims to be a specialist in helping to reduce running costs. Solar power is only part of its business, as it also provides gutters, roller shutters and security doors.

The company is a member of the Clean Energy Council and makes sure all its systems are custom-made to suit each home. Customer service is said to be one of the firm's specialities.

Greener Housing Solutions uses solar power systems from the most trusted manufacturers and suppliers. The team also makes sure it always adheres to Australian standards.

Greener Housing Solutions Solar Reviews

From day one we received really good service. They were able to answer all my questions where other companies tried to avoid them, even when i didn't really understand something they re explained it till i understood. They were not the cheapest and not the most expensive but they had the best service buy far.
We have had them installed now for 12mths and for us it was the best thing we have done to the point that i have referred them on to 2 other family member's who have since purchased from them as well.
Because of shading, other companies were either too hard, or tried to over sell, by telling us the (council) gum trees wouldn't matter

Thea was honest and explained in a credible way the effects of the trees and how the system would work

Installers good, and Darren, honest, down to earth, no nonsense and no bull...

Nearly a year and so far do good.

Summer reduction bill down to a quarter, winter not so good but within expectations.

Thoroughly recommend
From day one it did not operate properly , even after many complaints we were told to get our old electricity bills and compare them even though we never ever once got any sort of credit from anybody . Just 2 people in the house and were getting bills for $700 and $ 800 after the solar was installed .
Once the unit was installed and we paid our thousands of dollars in cash they did not want to know us at all .Every bill that come from the electricity company continued to grow, with still no credits at all to us .
After 3 years we contacted the company GREENER SOLUTIONS and told them about the system and were told that a team would come out to check it .
as soon as they arrived they said that we have had a plague of mice go through and have chewed the cables we would be up for $ 550 to repair it on the spot .
I argued the point with the LADY who answers the phone , she said " well you know what Im going to tell my workers to walk off the job " with that they left .
Even knowing that we had live wires now exposed they left them .
Well we picked the worst company in Adelaide , so beware of Greener solar .
Came down to solar 2000 & the one I chose. The salesman was also the credited owner and in business in S.A. for over 10 years in other areas, with 4 years in solar. Show additional information
Only installed a month ago, we are hoping the quality is fantastic but we were very happy with this company from all aspects. Show additional information
I had quotes from you, thanks, which some compared favourabley in price but went with Greener Housing Solutions because the lady I spoke to on the phone was just so helpful. She ticked all the boxes without me having to ask questions. She took the worry & confussion out of the whole process. I found some sale people arrogant & unhelpful. Also most wouldn't do site inspections.
I feel I have food follow up services with this company.
Another deciding factor was this company gave 10 yrs. warranty on the inverter, where most were 5 yrs. or you had to pay extra for 10 year warranty.
Very good and accomodating... were able to get them installed within 2 weeks of signing up and came with a free rainwater tank also. They have also made all arrangements for Etsa for me, who are coming out about 6 weeks after installation. Show additional information