IQ Solar

IQ Solar Reviews

IQ Solar is a Solar Power Installation company based in Wetherill Park and serves NSW. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

IQ Solar Reviews (2)

Better than I expected

From start to finish the team at iQ Solar were thorough and professional. The results (my solar output and the first energy bill) are better than expected. My only concern is that the inverter is a touch intrusive as it was attached to the side of my house in public view. A more discrete location might have been better. Still, I remain a happy customer.

IQ Solar is top notch

Stuart is the best - he took the time to explain, made a youtube video to show the different options, didn't try to upsell. I feel like I got exactly what I needed at a good price. His installers were super professional and did a great job quickly. From the time I made the decision, it was on my roof in under a week. Amazing.