Marriott Pacific Electrical Reviews

About Marriott Pacific Electrical, Solar Installers

Marriott Pacific Electrical

Scott Marriott of Marriott Pacific Electrical has been an electrician for the past 15 years, working in the residential solar industry for the last 2. With a team of 3, Marriott Pacific Electrical puts time, effort and care into each and every system - Scott signs off on every job, and makes sure they're up to his standard, with over 200 installations completed over the last two years.

Examples of their work can be seen in the images above.

Marriott Pacific Electrical Solar Reviews

Fantastic installation and service by Marriott Pacific Electrical

The sales and quotation process was conducted via a separate company (Era Gaia) who were extremely helpful throughout the whole process.

The installation went really well; Scott and his small team were fantastic! Those boys certainly graft!
They were punctual, polite,affable, tidy, and kept me informed throughout the whole installation process, can't recommend them highly enough!
They removed the entirety of the old solar system and installed a totally new system in a day.

The grid connection was organised by Era Gaia, with Origin due to visit next week to check my current Smart meter.

Scott had a really good work ethic and listened and answered all my questions. I could not recommend highly enough.

From start to fini this process which I thought was going to be stressful was not one bit because of Scott's time he took to listen and answer any questions I had. His work was 5stars. I could not recommend highly enough. Show additional information