Marriott Pacific Electrical Reviews

Based on 1 rating Aus Ranking

About Marriott Pacific Electrical, Solar Installers

Marriott Pacific Electrical

Scott Marriott of Marriott Pacific Electrical has been an electrician for the past 15 years, working in the residential solar industry for the last 2. With a team of 3, Marriott Pacific Electrical puts time, effort and care into each and every system - Scott signs off on every job, and makes sure they're up to his standard, with over 200 installations completed over the last two years.

Examples of their work can be seen in the images above.

Marriott Pacific Electrical Solar Reviews

Scott had a really good work ethic and listened and answered all my questions. I could not recommend highly enough.

From start to fini this process which I thought was going to be stressful was not one bit because of Scott's time he took to listen and answer any questions I had. His work was 5stars. I could not recommend highly enough. Show additional information