MC2 Electrix Reviews

About MC2 Electrix, Solar Installers

MC2 Electrix
MC2 Electrix is a Solar Power Installation company based in Marburg and serves QLD. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

MC2 Electrix Solar Reviews

Professional installer

Chris was very professional from the first time i contacted him for a quote through to the final installation. The honest appraisal and information i received from Chris was second to none and i could easily understand his explanations on the solar systems operation and the commitment required by myself as the purchaser.
During the installation Chris was very polite and respectful towards my family and very mindful of my property and kept us informed at all times of any looming inconveniences.
The after sales service was also very professional with warranty's submitted operational questions answered and power supplier information readily available.
I would strongly recommend MC² Electrix to anybody who is looking for a quality solar installation.

Highly recommended.

Great product. Chris Answered all my questions promptly and politely from start to finish. The Installation was done quicker then he had originally estimated. Very efficient and professional. We had the 21x 315w panels and Growatt 5kw inverter installed, our bill went from $400 a quarter to having credit. All and all great product and great service. Show additional information