OBrien Electrical Yarraville Reviews

About OBrien Electrical Yarraville, Solar Installers

OBrien Electrical Yarraville
OBrien Electrical Yarraville is a Solar Power Installation company based in Yarraville and serves VIC. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

OBrien Electrical Yarraville Solar Reviews

Happy customer.

I was very pleased with all the quotes received and the response I received I would recommend anyone interested in Solar to go through with your quotes. The quotes and information given make you think about everything before you decide. It is not cheap so you need to make the right decision.
After receiving the quotes they all followed up asking if they could be of help to me. I did advise all of them that I had found a supplier and installer.

Old house issues

My electrician identified the power from the street was excessive and my connection to the house needed upgrades to make safe. The system is standard single phase but my wiring was outdated after many years of incremental additions.

The installation was done in a day however, i am still waiting for the wholesale supplier to drop the voltage below 254v so we can test and certify its integrity. Although this is not ideal and added a few thousand buck to the job, i can appreciate the 130yo house needs to be safe and the reason i chose the supplier was because they could deal with my home wiring issues and offer a competitive price.