SAE Global

SAE Global Reviews

SAE Global is a Solar Power Installation company based in and serves QLD. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

SAE Global Reviews (3)

4.3/5

Happy customer!

Great customer service from the very beginning with Deveron through to the girls at the office. The installation was fast and efficient, the boys did a neat and tidy job and did not break any tiles! We are so happy with SAE group. Would highly recommend.

Original Review on 23-11-2020:

Great Installer, explained everything, worked with my needs and prompt installation

Very accommodating, prepared to quote apple for apple to allow me to judge quotes fairly.
Prompt, professional, worked with a very complex roof. Open and honest and explained everything.

8 months later we asked Lynton: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Finally I am looking towards a battery to enhance my system.
We first asked for a quote from SAE Solar in June 2020. The system was not installed until December. They were not entirely forthcoming in designing a system to our requirements. We were very adamant about specifications so I suppose there is some responsibility for the very long process on both sides.

In the end we got a very capable system including a state of the art Fronius inverter, and the maximum number of the panels able to be fitted on our tiny roof.

The installation was very efficiently done, but even to this date, two months later, we we are still waiting for our system software to be updated and optimised.