Select Electrical and Solar Solutions Pty Ltd

Select Electrical and Solar Solutions Pty Ltd Reviews

Select Electrical and Solar Solutions Pty Ltd is a Solar Power Installation company based in Holt and serves ACT. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Select Electrical and Solar Solutions Pty Ltd Reviews (2)

4.0/5

4.0/5

Great price, but lacking workmanship

The price was great. For the quality of that equipment, the price was more than competitive.

However, workmanship was left wanting. Off cuts, rubbish and scraps were left all over our property including in the roof space, gutters and metal cable ties on our lawn for me to find with the mower.
An alleged one day job took 2 and a half and I’m still not to sure why. And the site foreman didn’t communicate where they were up to each day.

Explained my options so I could choose the best for me!

Customer service was great, the salesman Chris explained how it all works without trying to be shonky and after my research through SolarQuotes I was able to make an informed and educated decision!