Solar Green Reviews

About Solar Green, Solar Installers

Solar Green
Solar Green is a Solar Power Installation company based in and serves ACT. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Solar Green Solar Reviews

Installation in Glebe

When we showed we were serious, Mo came out, went on the roof, checked out the site and suggested the best way to place the panels and how to get the most from the space available.

Mo and his team turned up when they said they would and got the job accomplished by the end of the day. No mess left behind. The team were very courteous and kept me informed on what they were doing. I can see the cabling on the back of the panels from the ground is all very tidy (no cables flapping in the breeze) and the new "box" next to the meter looks tidily installed. It gave me a feeling of confidence that these were not cowboy installers.

They assisted with the AGL connection and advised we call them as they were finishing the job. Here's a tip, call AGL before the Solar Green Energy team leaves site as AGL asked some questions that were hard for me to answer so I passed the phone to Mo and he answered them.

Mo called me about two weeks after the install to check how things were going. We discussed the positioning of one panel which Mo had warned me might be subject to some shading as I could now see the performance. Here's another tip, get the Enphase app installed on your phone/computer (I find the PC version more comprehensive and easier to read than the iPhone version) as you can see when you use power from the grid and when you are producing. It makes it easy to see what appliances draw relatively large amounts of power. Here's the final tip, although it's probably obvious try to run all your appliances like washing machines, dishwashers, tumble driers and so on, and run your phone/iPad chargers during the day and not at night. At this time of year (July) the optimum solar power generation is 10am to 4pm so that's the time to use appliances.
First in with site inspection and quote which turned out to be the best value were honest with information did not try to supersize and gave the best warranty. Show additional information