Solar Planet Reviews

About Solar Planet, Solar Installers

Solar Planet

Estimated pricing for system: $2,899 - $3,299 depending on hardware choice ( how is this calculated? )

Solar Planet is a Solar Power Installation company based in and serves NSW. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Solar Planet Solar Reviews

Great Product

I chose them as a result of a recommendation from a friend. the process from the first phone call to quotes and install was professional and am very happy with the product and the workmanship. The installers were polite and professional on the day.
i never felt pressured to buy a system as some of the other company's did. I feel confident this company will be around for any problems that may arise in the future.

Great customer service, polite and prompt

The process of getting quote was easy and the Sales representative was very polite and not pushy at all. Installers did clean and Tidy job, the cleaned my place before they left. After installation they have organized Grid connection with my retailer. I can recommend them to anyone who is looking for solar. Show additional information