Solar Power Ballarat

Solar Power Ballarat Reviews

Solar Power Ballarat is a Solar Power Installation company based in Wendouree and serves VIC. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Solar Power Ballarat Reviews (1)

Fantastic customer service, professional install, great quality!

I used solarQuotes to obtain 2 quotes for a 6.6kW premium system. Both quotes were reasonable for what they offered, and each spent the time to walk me through the various things to consider.

In the end we went with Solar Power Ballarat (Champion Energy Pty Ltd). These guys were fantastic to deal with, and truly went over and beyond in customer service. Originally we were told by our electricity distributor that we had a zero export limit. However, these guys approached the electricity on our behalf and convinced them to lift this export limit to 5kW.

In the end we went with a with LG neon2 panels and a Fronius Primo 5.1 inverter with Fronius consumption meter. The installation was mostly hassle free and most importantly clean and tidy.

The installation was professional and most importantly clean and tidy (We had the inverter installed inside our garage). The customer service was impeccable, Pete was great to deal with and quickly responded to any questions I had.

I’m extremely happy with the installed system. It has outperformed my own expectations and has also significantly outperformed similar sized (& oriented) systems in my surrounding area (comparisons made via pvoutput).

Solar Power Ballarat are truly a professional outfit who take pride in the work they do. They have great customer service (Thanks Pete), high-quality products, and most importantly great installers with attention to detail and high-quality solar products (Thanks Tony, Kylie and the girls at Livewire Electrical).

If you’re considering installing a new solar system, in Ballarat or surrounding areas, and want a quality install with great customer service, give these guys a try. You won’t be disappointed!